Arizona Pool Fence Installations
Serving Maricopa County & Pinal County
Secure Swim Pool Fence of Arizona – Nothing is more important than the safety of those you care about!
Drowning is the #1 cause of unintentional death for children ages 1 – 4. It’s also the second leading cause of unintentional injury death after motor vehicle crashes for children ages 5 – 14. Additionally, 91% of unintentional deaths for children with autism is drowning.
Arizona has one of the highest pool drowning rates (it’s in the top three of all States!) but it does not have to be this way. With over 500,000 residential pools, it’s actually the fourth largest State in terms of the # of pools to protect too. The need for pool safety has never been more important here, whether you are a parent, a grandparent, an HOA, and Airbnb or any other property owner with a body of water near you. If you live in Scottsdale, Phoenix or any area of Arizona, you need a pool fence.
Why Choose Secure Swim Pool Fence?
Whatever the shape, whatever the design, your fence will be custom fit to your unique needs.
We are Maricopa County’s most trusted dealer. If you are living in Scottsdale, AZ, you can rely on us for your pool fence installation.
- Fixed Price Products – Prices include fencing and installation. No hidden costs or last minute additions. What you are quoted is what you will pay.
- Receive on Time – your time is valuable and so is ours. Delivery and installation will occur on time and within the allotted installation window.
- Fast Work Turnaround – You are protecting your loved ones, but you still want to use your pool. So, we will bein and out typically within a few hours so you can get back to enjoying your pool!
- Work directly with the owner – no subcontractors ever!
- Professional installation by factory trained installers
- Free in person, or virtual estimates via Google Earth (some conditions apply)
- Receive your estimate in 24 hours from time of measurement (assumes clear view from Google Earth. Estimates provided 24 hours from the time we take measurements)
- Installations generally in one week from the time materials are received
- Lifetime Warranty on select pool fences
- Customer water safety education provided
- Fences installed into nearly any surface
- Durable removable mesh pool fences
- Strongest pool fence poles available on the market
As the number one Life Saver Pool Fence dealer in Arizona, we are trained in all aspects of installing and servicing pool fences. As a dealer for this company, we benefit from receiving annual training in their Florida headquarters. We are a licensed and insured dealership, and we follow strict installation guidelines set by the company.
Life Saver Pool Fences We Install
We install the Life Saver Pool Fence and Pool Barrier in a number of color options (black, white, brown, copper vein and tan)*, so that our customers have every option available.
Types of pool fence and pool safety equipment we install for both in-ground and above ground pools includes:
- Mesh Pool Fence
- Pool Gates (square & arched self-closing and latching with or without alarms)
- Pool Accessories: Solar Lights, Omni Hangers, etc.
- We can install fences in a variety of surfaces including Turf
*lead times may vary based on color selection.
All of the swimming pool fences from Life Saver go through multiple testing phases as per international pool safety standards prior to being approved for use. The removable mesh pool fence we use is recognized by swimming safety and pool safety organizations across the country (recommended by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission), which is why they are largely considered to be the best pool fence for safety. In addition, our nearly transparent mesh makes your pool or waterway area visually appealing and easy to see the water.
Our Pool Fence Installation Process
Schedule Your Installation
Install Your Pool Fence
Final Cleanup and Inspection
Arizona is a state in the Southwestern United States. It is considered as the 6th largest and 14th most populous state in the country with an estimate population of 7,151,502 based on the 2020 census.
The northern part of Arizona features forests of pine, the Colorado Plateau, mountain ranges as well as large, deep canyons. Northern Arizona has a much more moderate summer weather and significant winter snowfalls. Southern Arizona however is known for its desert climate with very hot summers and mild winters. [Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arizona]
Maricopa County is located in the south-central part of the state with a population of 4,420,568 based on the 2020 census. It is the central county of the Phoenix-Mesa-Chandler Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Scottsdale is a city in the eastern part of Maricopa County, east of state capital Phoenix. The city’s climate is arid – winters are mild to warm and summers are extremely hot. Due to the hot weather, many families enjoy summer time in their backyard pool.
If you own a swimming pool at your home, ensuring your children’s safety is of paramount importance. If your kids are always playing around the pool area, you are probably worried that they may slip on the pool without you knowing. Secure Swim recommends installing a Life Saver Pool Fence to help prevent accidental pool drowning. Call (877) 422-7946 or contact us online to request your FREE pool fence estimate today.
Areas We Serve
Secure Swim is an authorized dealer and installer of Life Saver Pool Fence in the state of Arizona serving Maricopa County, Pinal County, and nearby counties. Contact us if you need to install a mesh pool fence in Scottsdale, Gilbert, Mesa, Paradise Valley, San Tan Valley, Tempe, Queen Creek, Phoenix, Chandler and nearby cities.